RULES: Becoming of Member of BES
- Intending member will have to apply in prescribed form.
- Membership application form is available in website (please download from “Become a Member” section)or at office of the General Secretary.
- Membership application can be submitted to office of General Secretary.
- Eligible membership applications will be approved by the Membership Subcommittee of EC of BES.
- The selected members will have to make payment of subscription and fee as may be provided here in after.
The different categories of members and their criteria are as follows:
- General Member: Endocrinologists bearing degree of MD (EM)/DEM/FCPS (Endocrinology)/ MPhil (Clinical Endocrinology) under recognized university of Bangladesh and recognized by BMDC (upon payment of TK 1000/2year)
- Life member: Endocrinologists bearing degree of MD (EM)/ DEM/ FCPS (Endocrinology)/MPhil (Clinical Endocrinology) under recognized university of Bangladesh and recognized by BMDC (upon payment of TK 10000 once)
- Associate Member: Post graduate in any specialties, working in the field of endocrinology. Associate membership will require proof of active participation in the field of endocrinology and or research activity with endocrine disorders (upon payment of TK 600/2year). Associate member will not be able to hold office and will not have any voting rights. They can participate in all other activities of the society
DURATION OF THE MEMBERSHIP:
- Membership (General member and associate member) will be for 2 (TWO) years duration.
- Members List will include photo (PP) & NID with email and phone numbers of each member.